Search This Blog

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Welcome to my Brand New Digital Solutions blog

Welcome to my brand new Digital Solutions blog. In this blog, I will talk about my experiences with IT and the digital part of helping others with their problems. 

First of All, let me introduce myself.




My name is Abdiel Ortiz. I am currently 17 years-old. 

I am a person who has a passion for technology and software development. My goal is to graduate College with a phD in software engineering and start my own business on tech support. I am great with working with teams and Contributing to projects. I have great professionalism when it comes to working with others. I have great leadership and I get things done when needed.

Other than anything professional, I love to listen to music, spend time with friends, and read blogs about my interests. I am hardly active and almost never play any sports. I am kind of an odd person because I am serious most of the time. 

Now that I got that out of the way, let me explain the reasoning for this blog. 

I am currently part of a Digital Solutions group in my school district. We are a small group of six students and five adults. Our job is to help teachers in our building with their technology problems. With these blogs, we don't just write about our experiences, but also to write tips on how to get the best out of your technology. 

In this team, we don't just use what we know about technology, but at the same time learn new things. 

Hopefully you all can use these tips and tricks to help you with your use of technology. You can find me online on Twitter at @realabdielortiz and on about.me/abdiellortiz

4 comments:

  1. Abdiel! What a terrific first post! I might recommend that instead of "unofficial" you make it DS1 or Student Helpdesk blog. I understand that you already have a personal/professional blog and that is what you mean by official/unofficial. I'm sharing your blog with the other teachers so that they might share with other DS1 students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And! You have a great smile! You have to post a pic smiling! ;)

    ReplyDelete